Deleting photos accidentally from a personal device is a common occurrence in modern technology. It happens to everyone at some point, and it can be frustrating, especially if those images are important or sentimental. With the technology that now exists, it is possible to recover deleted photos from your iPhone 6 after deleting them. This article will provide you with several methods on how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6 and what you need to do if you cannot do so.
Why You Need to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6
Losing photos from your iPhone 6 can be a disaster, no matter how careful you are. You may lose precious memories from vacations, birthdays, weddings and important events in your life. It is a good thing that you can recover deleted photos from your iPhone 6 if you act quickly. Although there are methods to recover your deleted photos, it is imperative to take cautions in terms of the accuracy of the method to increase the chances of recovery.
Method 1: Via iTunes Backup
The first method that you can use to recover deleted photos from your iPhone 6 is via iTunes Backup. iTunes is an application that backs up all the critical data from your device to your computer. Therefore, if you enabled the backup option for your iPhone 6, it is possible to recover deleted photos using this method.
1. Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer
2. Launch the iTunes application on your computer
3. On the iTunes interface, click on the iPhone icon
4. Once the iPhone is displayed on the screen, click on the ‘restore backup’ button
5. Choose the backup file that has the deleted photos you wish to recover
6. Click on "Restore" button to start the process
– Free of cost and time-saving
– The data in the backup can be restored back to the iPhone completely for no exclusionaries of previous data
– Compatible with all iPhone devices
– Dependence on the available backup
– The existing data after the time and backup keeping would be lost
– Time to do the process could take up to a few hours
Method 2: Via iCloud Backup
iCloud is an Apple service that performs automatic backup data from Apple devices wirelessly or via cable to Apple’s server. If you have enabled the iCloud backup feature for your iPhone 6, it is possible to recover deleted photos using this method.
1. Connect your iPhone 6 to Wi-Fi network
2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and click on iCloud
3. Click on ‘Restore from iCloud Backup,’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button
4. Choose the backup file that you want to recover data from
5. Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password
6. Click on the ‘Restore’ button to initiate the process
– No content and settings lost
– Automatic Backup via Wi-Fi
– Effortlessly restore data from any iOS device
– Dependence on a good Wi-Fi Network
– Limited storage challenge without the willingness to pay for higher storage space
– Security Risks with Apple ID and Passwords
Method 3: Use iOS Data Recovery Tool
If you have no backups, the last method you can use is iOS data recovery software. The iOS data recovery software enables you to recover deleted images from your iPhone 6, iPad or iPod touch quickly. There are several popular data recovery software programs, such as EaseUS MobiSaver, Tenorshare UltData, and Dr. Fone. In this section, we will be using EaseUS MobiSaver as an example of how to recover deleted photos from an iPhone 6 using data recovery software.
1. Download EaseUS MobiSaver data recovery software and install it on your computer
2. Run the installed software and connect the iPhone 6 with it
3. Click on the ‘Recover from iOS Device’ button
4. Select ‘Photos’ from the list of recoverable types and click the ‘Scan’ button
5. Preview and Select the deleted Photos you want to recover
6. Click the ‘Recover’ button and save them to your system
– Perfect for severe data loss cases where no backup exists
– Better quality access to individual data
– Consequences of damaging the iPhone or the data storage
– Purchases and Downloadable Software cost
– Time-consuming method compared to other processes
What to Do If You Can’t Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6
If you are unable to recover deleted photos using the methods outlined above, then it is likely that the photos are permanently deleted from your device. However, services such as Apple support can diagnose and provide further options if no options exist.
One way of preventing the loss of photos and other important data from your iPhone 6 is to enable the iCloud backup and check your iCloud storage from time to time. Advanced photography skills to minimize reliance on technological means are a complementing solution.
Q1: Can you recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone 6?
A1: Yes, it is possible to recover permanently deleted photos from your iPhone 6 using one of the methods listed above, but it is essential to act fast and recover the deleted photos as soon as possible.
Q2: Can I recover deleted photos without a backup?
A2: Yes, you can recover deleted photos using data recovery software such as EaseUS MobiSaver, Tenorshare UltData or Dr. Fone, as outlined above in method 3.
Q3: What are the best data recovery software programs for iPhone 6?
A3: The most popular data recovery software programs are EaseUS MobiSaver, Tenorshare UltData, and Dr. Fone. These software programs have successfully helped to recover data from many iPhone 6 users.
Q4: What is iCloud Backup?
A4: iCloud Backup is an Apple feature that allows you to back up your iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch wirelessly or with a USB connection. Once enabled, iCloud Backup handles everything automatically, copying photos and videos, files, messages, applications, your settings and more.
Q5: Is it possible to recover selective deleted photos without Computer?
A5: No, it is not possible to recover selective deleted photos without a computer. To recover deleted photos from an iPhone 6, you need to have a computer to make use of backup software such as iTunes or iCloud or an iOS data recovery tool.
Losing photos from your iPhone 6 can be nerve-wracking, but with the methods outlined above, you can recover lost photos. It is important to act fast and not take new photos or save new data on the phone to increase the chances of a successful recovery. It is vital to note that prevention, also, is a potent solution and using advanced photography techniques will help ensure such a scenario is avoided.